CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

Sorry, updating this blog is not as easy as I'd hoped.  I had a big post written out on his first birthday, complete with newborn pics and 1st birthday pics, and the site froze and erased everything and I just haven't had the will to come post again.. so I'll do a quick catch up. 


Here he is after he was born!


And here he is on his 1st birthday!  This was him making a silly face in the morning.  He had a pancake breakfast and he had a Winnie the Pooh birthday balloon waiting for him!  

For dinner, we all went out to our favorite sushi restaurant.  They make an avocado salad there, and Owen just loves it!  You can see he was happy to be in the high chair. 
Now, Owen is 14 months old, and he started walking at 13 months.  He is running and climbing!  He loves to be chased, but he can never get more than a few feet because he laughs so hard that he falls down.  I can't wait for some warmer weather so I can get him outside.  He has also broken out of his shell.  Just a short while ago, he was very shy and he would cry if someone talked to him.  He is still a little shy, but he warms up quickly!  

 He is growing up so fast and I love watching him learn and explore the world around him.  Today, I made him a PB&J sandwich for lunch and he pulled the two pieces apart, put them back together, took a small bite, then took them apart again.  He did that 'til he was done!  He is such a happy kid too.. I love when he runs towards me, arms open wide and just falls into my arms for a hug.   
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Angela Lucier said...

Yay! An update! :)

The Curry Family said...

Owen is so cute! He's growing up, where does the time go?

angela said...

owen looks like a real cutie!!! i dont have the experience of having a little boy. I have a family of five girls. The oldest is 20 and at Uni and the youngest is 2!!!